Florida Lawyers With A Wide-Ranging Legal Practice
When facing serious legal problems such as a criminal charge, a divorce or mounting debt, you need to speak directly to an experienced lawyer. In fact, the lawyer you choose can make a major difference in how your case is resolved. From our office in Orlando, we at the DuBois Law Group provide professional, personalized representation for people across Central Florida.
We devote our work to the following areas of law:
- Criminal defense: Our Orlando law firm provides aggressive, strategic representation to people facing all types of criminal allegations in state and federal court.
- Divorce and family law: A divorce or other family matter will have a dramatic impact on your life. At the DuBois Law Group, we recognize this fact and want to help you move forward on favorable terms.
- Child custody, visitation and support: Our mission is to protect your relationships with your children and defend your parental rights.
- Juvenile and children's rights: In addition to defending young people in juvenile courts, our lawyers help families who face the removal of their children by the Department of Children and Families (DCF).
- Bankruptcy: If you are going through financial distress, bankruptcy may be a viable option. We can guide you through the bankruptcy process.
If you face a problem in any of these areas, you can count on our Orange County attorneys to work diligently to achieve your goals. In every case, regardless of your specific needs, we will strive to deliver the highest levels of representation and client service.
Attorney Eric DuBois has practiced law since 2004. Over this time, he has earned a reputation for being a dynamic advocate for his clients inside and outside the courtroom. He is a certified family law mediator for the state of Florida. He is also a legal analyst for WKMG-Channel 6 in Orlando, where he discusses criminal cases of national interest, such as the George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony trials.
Contact The DuBois Law Group
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss the specifics of your situation. Call 321-236-4671 or email us to get started. We are open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and make weekend and evening appointments by special arrangement. We accept major credit cards, and payment plans may be available.
†We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.